Get your business listed ‘online’ for less then £7 a month.
DOWNLOAD Advertisers letter and advertisement order form (see icons below).
The Christian Pages™ Advertisers letter and the advertisement order form are available in PDF format. The order form can be printed; filled in; and then posted or faxed to the Christian Pages™ address. You will need a PDF reader program to view & print the order form, you can download this software from Adobe™ [click] here. If you are unable to download the reader please contact the main office who can mail out a form to you [click] here for contact details.
You can use our online secure payment to pay for your advert, once you have sent your order form to the office.
[click] here or on the PAY button above.
BASIS OF FAITH
|For a business directory to claim To be Christian it is vital to establish the sincerity of the faith commitment of each advertiser. Christian Pages™ has no denominational bias and all sincere Christian business people are welcome. Therefore, for our records, we ask that you sign the order form agreeing to the following Basis of Faith which, in similar form, is used by many other Christian organisations.
- The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and the final judgement.
- The divine inspiration of the Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, making him subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin, and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, in dwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers, who form the universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
- The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory.